EUPHORYA PLAYING CARDS
We've worked hard to bring you the Euphorya playing cards!
Some interesting points about this project:
- This is our first deck of cards, but trust us...we've done everything we can to meet your expectations.
- We called the Bordeaux artist Jeremy Schiavo to preserve this notion of proximity and to be able to go hand in hand in the realization of this project.
- Jeremy Schiavo, is a very complete Bordeaux draftsman that we invite you to discover through his Instagram.
- Regarding our Euphorya project, all the cards, from the typography to the realization of the figures, were drawn by hand by Jeremy.
- To guarantee an uncompromising level of quality, we decided to work with the USPCC company to print our deck of cards.
In collaboration with Jeremy Schiavo , we worked for more than a year on the realization of this card game. Jeremy's reputation is well established, and we wanted to give him carte blanche to let his creativity speak.
As you can see, the theme of this card game is that of nature seen in black and white. So we worked on a clean design but full of details to create a unique deck of cards.
At first we wanted the white margins to be very small, but then we realized that by performing manipulations, it could create a problem. The margins are therefore just a little smaller than on standard Bicycle cards. We wanted this card game to be elegant while maintaining its functionality.
Printing and quality
The United States Playing Card Company , established in 1867, produces and distributes many brands of playing cards, including Bicycle, Bee, Hoyle...
The quality of Bicycle cards is well established and that is why we decided to use their service for the printing of our deck of cards. After visiting the USPCC printing specialists and discussing it with them, we opted for the best quality of cards that this printing company can offer.